Our website has been created to offer services on the highest level. We care about your privacy, which is why we present the terms on which we process your personal data. These terms are in accordance with the applicable regulations, including GDPR – a regulation of the European Parliament and EU council (2016/679) from 27th of April 2016 – on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The data administrator is an entrepreneur entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity:.
Perfekt Flota Sp. z o.o.
With headquarters on: 27 Jana Pawła II Avenue, 00-867 Warsaw
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Proper operation of the website;
- Direct marketing of services offered, other than the newsletter;
- Responding to inquiries from contact forms;
- Statistical analysis of website traffic using analytical tools
- Statistical compilation of traffic sources on the website using analytical tools
BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Actions taken at your request (Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR)
PROVISION OF DATA IN FORMS
Providing data in the forms is voluntary. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form:
- responses to your query;
- preparation of an offer at your request.
DATA PROCESSING TIME
Your data will be processed by us only for the period in which we will have a legal basis for it; when you withdraw your consent to their processing, it will halt.
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, request the transfer of data to another administrator, object to the processing and submit complaints to the supervisory body, if you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully.
You have the option to manage (delete, block) cookies using the settings of your web browser.
Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of arrival of the inquiry;
- time of sending the response;
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link;
- information about the user's browser;
- information about the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website and is used only for marketing purposes and server administration.
We work with external entities for the purpose of the following:
- the functioning of the website;
- customer service;
Your data can be shared.